Sick on the day of the event? Make sure you at least get your money back. Buy our ticket insurance!
Important telephone number
Claims and related enquires: + 46 8 587 717 21
Summary of cover
Definition of words
Making a claim
Making a complaint
Summary of cover
The following is only a summary of the main cover limits. You should read the rest of this policy for the full terms and
Cover Limit (up to)
Missed event SEK 14.000 including the applicable Ticnet charges (Cover only applies to the tickets for which the policy was specifically purchased)
Thank you for choosing Allianz Global Assistance Missed Event Insurance which covers you in case you are unable to attend
your specific event in Sweden.
It is very important that you read the whole of this policy before you purchase your ticket and make sure you understand
exactly what is and is not covered and what to do if you need to claim.
If you need to contact Allianz Global Assistance Missed Event Insurance for general inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to make a claim please contact Falck TravelCare, Box 44024, 100 73 Stockholm, Sweden. Telephone number:+46 8 587 717 21. E-mailaddress: email@example.com.
Your Allianz Global Assistance Missed Event Insurance is underwritten by AGA International SA, Dutch Branch, trading as Allianz Global Assistance Europe ,with office at Poeldijkstraat 4, 1059 VM Amsterdam, The Netherlands, registered at the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) Number 12000535 and in the Commercial Register Amsterdam Number 33094603.
How your policy works
Your policy and confirmation email is a contract between you and us. We will pay for any claim you make which is
covered by this policy and happens during the period of insurance.
Unless specifically mentioned the benefits and exclusions, apply to each event ticket and the applicable Ticnet charges. Your policy does not cover all
possible events and expenses.
Certain words have a special meaning as shown under the heading Definition of words. These words have been
highlighted by the use of bold print throughout the policy document.
If your cover does not meet your requirements, please notify Allianz Global Assistance Europe within 14 days of receiving your confirmation email for a refund of your premium.
You can contact Ticnet Customer Services to receive a refund by by telephoning 077-170 70 70 between the hours of 9.00 am and 5.00pm on Monday to Friday, by writing to Customer Services at Ticnet, Box 450, 573 25 Tranås or by e-mailing via the website at Ticnet.se.
Please note that your cancellation rights are no longer valid after this initial 14-day period.
Information about your policy may be shared with Allianz Global Assistance Europe for underwriting purposes.
You should understand that the sensitive health and other information you provide will be used by us, our
representatives, the insurer, other insurers and industry governing bodies and regulators to process your insurance,
handle claims and prevent fraud. This may involve transferring information to other countries (some of which may have
limited or no data protection laws). We have taken steps to ensure your information is held securely.
Your information will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes. You have the right to access your personal
Definition of words
When the following words and phrases appear in the policy document or confirmation email, they have the meanings
given below. These words are highlighted by the use of bold print.
Area of cover
You will not be covered for events outside Sweden.
A person or persons who together with you , has ordered a ticker (s) for the same event and has paid the applicable premium and shares the same Ticnet confirmation number. However, this is restricted to a maximum of 12 persons per booking
The Company only insures persons who, during the validity term of the policy, are recorded in a Danish or Swedish population register as residing or actually staying in the place of residence in Sweden or Denmark, which is also stated on the certificate of insurance.
A legally qualified doctor holding the necessary certification in the country in which they are currently practising, other than
you or a family member.
Including but not limited to an official sporting occasion, music concert, exhibition, educational / cultural tour, cinema,
theatre, theme park or military display, or a visit to any other tourist attraction, that is due to take place at a venue in Sweden where admittance tickets are sold in advance by Ticnet.
Your usual place of residence in Sweden or Denmark.
AGA International SA, Dutch Branch, trading as Allianz Global Assistance Europe with office at Poeldijkstraat 4, 1059 VM Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Period of Insurance
Cover begins when you purchase Allianz Global Assistance Missed Event Insurance policy. All cover ends once the event begins or a claim has been made.
First degree :Your partner, parents (in-law), children (in-law), as well as (foster and/or step) parents and children.
Second degree : Your brothers, brothersâ€“in-law, sisters (in-law), foster and/or step brothers and sisters, grandparents and grandchildren.
A person who has their main home in Sweden or Denmark and has not spent more than six months abroad during the year before the policy was issued.
The Company only insures persons who, during the validity term of the policy, are recorded in a Swedish or Danish population register as residing or actually staying in the place of residence in Sweden or Denmark, which is also stated on the certificate of insurance.
We, our, us
Allianz Global Assistance Europe.
You, your, person (s) insured
The person shown on the insurance receipt, plus any co-insured personsfor whom the appropriate insurance premium has been paid.
The following conditions apply to the whole of your policy. Please read these carefully as we can only pay your claim if
you meet these:
1 You are a resident of Sweden or Denmark.
2 You take reasonable care to protect yourself and your property against accident, injury, loss and damage and act
as if you are not insured and to minimise any potential claim.
3 You purchase your event ticket through Ticnet.
4 You accept that we will not extend the period of insurance beyond the event date, unless the event has been
postponed and you still intend to go on the rescheduled date. This extension will only apply if you have not
recovered costs from either Ticnet or the event organiser.
5 You contact us as soon as possible with full details of anything which may result in a claim and give us all the
information we ask for. Please see section Making a claim for more information.
6 You accept that no alterations to the terms and conditions of the policy apply, unless we confirm them in writing to
We have the right to do the following
1 Cancel the policy if you do not tell us about a relevant fact or if you tell us something that is not true, which
influences our decision as to whether cover can be offered or not. A full premium refund will be given and
depending on the circumstances we may report the matter to the police.
2 Cancel the policy and make no payment if you make a fraudulent claim. We may in these instances report the
matter to the police.
3 Take over and deal with, in your name, any claim you make under this policy.
4 Take legal action in your name (but at our expense) and ask you to give us details and fill in any forms, which will
help us to recover any payment we have made under this policy.
5 With your permission, get information from your medical records to help us or our representatives deal with any
claim. This could include a request for you to be medically examined or for a post mortem to be carried out in the
event of your death. We will not give personal information about you to any other organisation without your specific
6 Only refund or transfer your premium if you decide that the policy does not meet your needs and you have
contacted us within 14 days from the date you receive your policy and confirmation email. We can recover all costs
that you have used if you visited the event or if you made a claim or intend to make a claim.
7 Not to pay any claim on this policy for any amounts covered by another insurance. In these circumstances we will only pay
our share of the claim.
8 Ask you to pay us back any amounts that we have paid to you which are not covered by this policy.
Making a claim
To claim please contact Falck TravelCare , phone + 46 8 587 717 21 (9am-5pm Monday-Friday).
You should fully and truthfully fill in the form and send it to us as soon as possible with all the information and documents we ask for. It is essential that you provide us as much detail as possible to enable us to handle your claim quickly. Please keep
photocopies of all information you send us.
Below is a list of the documents we will need in order to deal with your claim.
• Your original unused event ticket.
• A copy of Your Ticnet .receipt
• Where appropriate travel tickets showing the dates and times of travel.
• Details of any other insurance you may have that may cover the same loss.
• As much evidence as possible to support your claim.
• For claims relating to illness or injury a medical certificate will need to be completed by the treating doctor. A
certified copy of the death certificate is required in the event of death.
• If your claim results from any other circumstances, please provide evidence of these circumstances.
• If the transport you are using to get to the venue is delayed and you miss the event, a detailed account of the
circumstances causing you to miss your event together with supporting evidence from the public transport provider
or accident / breakdown authority attending the private vehicle you were travelling in.
Making a complaint
We aim to provide you with a first class policy and service. However, there may be times when you feel we have not done so. This insurance shall be governed by Swedish law. Enquiries or complaints must be made first and foremost to the managing director of Falck TravelCare. If you are not satisfied with the handling of a complaint you should write to Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden - Försäkringsärenden - Box 174 - 101 23 Stockholm Sweden.
Missed event - Section 1
If you think you have to miss your event, we must be told immediately - see under the heading Making a claim for more
WHAT YOU ARE COVERED FOR
We will pay you or your Personal Representatives up to SEK 14.000 but no more than the face value and applicable Ticnet charges of your event ticket that
has been paid for and that cannot be recovered from anywhere else.
We will provide this cover if you are unable to attend the event because one of the following necessary and unavoidable
• The death, serious injury or serious illness of you.
• The illness, injury or death of a family member in the first or second degree.
• You are needed by the police following a burglary, or damage caused by serious fire, storm, flood, explosion,
subsidence, vandalism, fallen trees, impact by aircraft or vehicle at your home;
• You being advised not to travel by a doctor as result of a pregnancy.
• The public transport (including scheduled flights) that you are using to get you to the event venue does not run to
its timetable; or
• The vehicle you are travelling in has an accident or breaks down or is delayed in a traffic jam for more than 3 hours,
when there is no alternative route available.
WHAT YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR
Anything caused by:
- cancellation, abandonment, postponement or relocation of the event by the artist, performer, organisers or
promoters of the event;
- bankruptcy or liquidation of the artist, performer, Ticnet, company organising or promoting the event, their agents or any
person acting for you;
- anything the company providing your transport or accommodation, their agents, any person acting for you or your
conference organiser is responsible for;
- you not wanting to travel or not enjoying the event;
- you travelling in an aircraft (except as a passenger in a fully-licensed, passenger-carrying aircraft);
- your suicide, self-injury or deliberately putting yourself at risk (unless you were trying to save another persons life);
- you being under the influence of drugs (except those prescribed by a doctor but not for the treatment of drug
- the direct or indirect effect of you using alcohol or solvents;
- the death of any pet or animal.
Any claim arising from, or consisting of, the following:
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war is declared or not) civil war, civil commotion, rebellion,
revolution, insurrection, military force, coup dâ€™etat, terrorism, weapons of mass destruction;
- Any epidemic or pandemic;
- You not following any suggestions or recommendations made by any government or other official during the period
- Ionising radiation or radioactive contamination from nuclear fuel or nuclear waste or any risk from nuclear
- You acting in an illegal or malicious way;
- Any loss caused as a direct or indirect result of anything you are claiming for, for example loss of transport or
accommodation costs that are not part of the event package, unless it says differently in the policy.
Claims relating to:
- Financial circumstances or work commitments;
- Annual passes or season tickets;
- Something that you knew about at the time of booking this insurance;
- Event tickets purchased for business purposes;
- Event tickets not purchased from Ticnet;
- Event tickets that include transport or accommodation costs;
- Delays or failure of public transport caused by natural disaster;
- Delays or failure of public transport caused by strike or industrial action, which began or was announced before you
left home or where you could have reasonably made other travel arrangements.
Any claim unless you:
- Get a letter from the public transport provider (if this applies) confirming that the service did not run on time;
- Get confirmation of the delay from the authority who went to the accident or breakdown (if this applies) affecting the
vehicle you were travelling in;
- Have allowed time in your travel plans for delays which are expected.
Please refer to the Conditions and Making a claim sections that also apply.
Allianz Global Assistance Missed Event Insurance is underwritten by AGA International SA, Dutch Branch, trading as Allianz Global Assistance Europe, with office at Poeldijkstraat 4, 1059 VM Amsterdam, The Netherlands, registered at the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) NÂº 12000535 and in the Commercial Register Amsterdam Number 33094603.